Preperation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
8 servings / 295 calories
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 16 slices pepperoni
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C)
- Unroll crescents onto work surface. Top each piece of dough with shredded cheese and a few slices of pepperoni. Sprinkle on a bit more cheese, and roll into crescent shape. Place pizza “moons” on a baking sheet.
- Bake until crescents are golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes. Remove from oven, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.