I want to mention that I’m not saying that every girl is equal or sth similar.
I just want to provide you ideas and I’m open for other suggestions.
- self made gifts
- flowers made of paper
- plant pot decorated with mosaic
- a little meal
- bag with little notes (she can pull one everyday, and you have to do it (clean the plates, etc..))
- pot filled with notes, each saying sth you love about her (can be a small pot 😀 )
- pick nick
If you “fail” to do something self-made, offer it to her anyway. Personally, I find it even cuter when my boyfriend tries to make something and fails at it. It looks more personal and showes effort.
- low budget gifts
- teddy bear
- sweet cup (if she enjoys drinking tea / coffee)
- partner gifts (fitting key chains)
- maybe a plant for the self-decorated plant pot? 😀
- Gifts both of you benefit from (more expensive)
- an aquarium
- print your favourite couple picture and get a picture frame
- fitting chain (hearth chain)
Feel free to provide us new ideas and I’d enjoy to get some suggestions about gifts you can offer to boys.
Have a nice day.